sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

8807


"I don't want to get over you / I guess I could take a sleeping pill / and sleep at will / and not have to go through / what I go through / I guess I should take Prozac, right, / and just smile all night / at somebody new / Somebody not too bright / but sweet and kind / who would try to get you off my mind / I could leave this agony behind / which is just what I'd do / if I wanted to / but I don't want to get over you / cause I don't want to get over love / I could listen to my therapist, / pretend you don't exist, / and not have to dream of / what I dream of / I could listen to all my friends / and go out again / and pretend it's enough / or I could make a career of being blue / I could dress in black and read Camus / smoke clove cigarettes and drink vermouth / like I was 17 / that would be a scream / but I don't want to get over you"
The Magnetic Fields

¿O tal vez si quiero? ¿O mas bien debo?

No hay comentarios: